Founded in Atlanta, BlueWaters Investment Group is a unique private equity firm powered by true operational executives. The firm invests in technology, telecommunications, and business-to-business manufacturing and services companies. BlueWaters seeks to partner with founder- and family-owned businesses with annual revenues of up to $25 million.
COMMENTARY & COVERAGE
- Wall Street Journal - BlueWaters Investment Group to invest in founder- and family-owned businesses in the Southeast.
- Atlanta Business Chronicle - "The Southeast is a hot spot for the verticals we pursue. We chose Atlanta for our headquarters because we believe in growing businesses here in Atlanta, in Georgia and in the Southeast. And to be active in them we need to be able to be a physical presence on site," says Schroer in an interview with columnist Ruchika Tulshyan.
- Yahoo! Finance - BlueWaters Investment Group announces the appointment of Andrew Schroer and Keith Berger to the positions of Managing Director.
- Dow Jones Private Equity & Venture Capital - Former COO of Endeavor Telecom starts BlueWaters Investment Group, a new private equity firm focusing on founder- and family-owned businesses in the Southeast.
- Release: BlueWaters Investment Group announces Managing Directors
- Private Equity Wire - Andrew Schroer and Endeavor’s recapitalization.
- International Alternative Investment Review - Andrew Schroer and Endeavor’s recapitalization.
- FinSMEs - Andrew Schroer and Endeavor’s recapitalization.
- Wireless Business & Technology - Andrew Schroer and Endeavor’s recapitalization.
- Channel Partners - Recapitalization with Trivest Partners.
- iSixSigma - Black Belt Berger
- Channel Partners - Berger Joins Management Team
Andrew Schroer: Read His Bio